The Eberly Science Journal announces a contest to find a superb research-related image to be published in an upcoming issue. The winning entrant will receive a high-quality print of the image, suitable for framing.
A submitted photo:
- Must be created and owned by the entrant.
- Must relate to research being done at the Eberly College of Science.
- Must be available at high resolution, at least 300 dpi.
- May be a scenic, close-up, or micrograph; realistic or abstract; color, black and white, or colorized.
- May include a person in the scene, but should not be a portrait.
You may submit more than one image, but be selective; please do not send a link to an entire collection of images.
Send your entry to email@example.com. Provide basic information about the image, such as where it was shot and the research it relates to, as well as your name (as you would like it to appear) and major and graduation year (for students) or title (for faculty or staff).
By submitting your image, you consent to its reuse by the Eberly College of Science in print and digital marketing media.
The Eberly Science Journal is a biannual publication with a circulation of more than 40,000, covering research and other activity at the Eberly College of Science.