Are you an alumni of Penn State interested in applying to a health professions program? PreHealth Advising at Penn State is here to help.
Many Penn State alumni applying to health professions take additional time post-graduation to work on prerequisites, gain experiences, or conduct research. The PreHealth Advising Center offers continued support through in-person, phone, or Zoom appointments to help students applying to a health professions program after graduation. Alumni may also use our e-portfolio and letter collection services, and apply for our letter packet at any time after graduating from Penn State.
We want to assist alumni with understanding:
- Information about health profession prerequisites and expectations.
- The demands of a health professions degree.
- The keys to being a successful health professional school applicant.
- Relevant courses and experiences that strengthen their application.
- Application assistance and candidacy evaluation.
- Comprehensive Interview and Cover Letter for health professions applicants.
If you are a graduate of Penn State and interested in applying to a Health Professions program, please call 814-865-7620 to schedule an appointment. You may also attend our virtual group advising sessions!
For more information on how to obtain a cover letter and comprehensive interview, please visit this page.