A short-term study abroad course fits into almost any academic plan:
Science Courses Abroad
- Earn three credits in science while abroad for 1-4 weeks
- Taught while regular classes are not in session, to avoid “losing” a whole semester.
- Focused on experiential learning, whether through field study or lab research in a cross-cultural context.
- Led by faculty members from the Penn State College of Science
- Students can often earn general education credit or credit towards a minor while abroad
- Search for summer (Term=Summer) or embedded (Show=Outgoing Embedded) opportunities on the Education Abroad website.