- Associate's Degree from South Hills School of Business and Technology
- Bachelor's Degree from Saint Francis University
I have been working at Penn State for 12 years, all within Administrative roles. I have taken and completed many trainings such as Administrative Professionals Series 1 & 2, The Supervision Series and Survival Skills for Supervisors, Level 1. Outside of work, I enjoy riding my bicycle, swimming, running and being outdoors, spending time with family and friends.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative assistance to the Center for Eukaryotic Gene Regulation faculty.
- Assist in providing budget information.
- Process expense reports in the Employee Reimbursement System.
- Help maintain calendars.
- Assist with foreign and domestic travel planning and reimbursement for faculty and lab staff.
- Make travel arrangements and coordinate visitor seminars, workshops, symposia, and mini-conferences.
- Maintain files and prepare meeting agendas.
- Coordinate the MegaMeeting Seminar Series.
- Prepare purchasing card documents.
- Order supplies